¡MIRA! SCHOLARS A Materials Science Research Internship
Undergraduate Research Assistantship position, earn a competitive wage for the Spring 2022 semester, and have a career-changing experience!!
Submit your application package (requirements below) by December 10th, 2021 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a ¡MIRA! scientists lab
Gain invaluable research experience
Project must be in Materials Science
No lab experience is required!!
All UGRAD STEM majors welcome to apply
Apply to become a SCHOLAR today!
Your written proposal should convey this information (in no particular order)
- Title of proposal
- What ¡MIRA! professor are you proposing to work with?
- Background of your proposed area of study (must be materials science)
- What are you proposing to study and why? (must be materials science)
- Rough discussion of how you will study that question
- Why do you want to join ¡MIRA! as a student researcher?
- Why should you be chosen for this position?
You must receive confirmation of support from the faculty that you wish to conduct research with prior to your ¡MIRA! SCHOLARS application submission. The faculty must agree that they will allow you to work on your research project in their lab.
Include in your application package an email from your faculty agreeing to support you.